The MF5700 Series Gas Massflow Meters are equipped with an internal battery powered supply with an additional multi voltage power adapter for external power supply. Due to the double power supply the flow meters provide a high level of security and fail safety in case the external power supply fails.
The four AA batteries (LR6) allow 2 months of battery operation showing steadily the battery status also warning on low battery power.
The MF5700-Series are available in two sizes with three flow ranges:
- MF5706: DN6, 1/4 NPT(M), 0.3~10 SLPM or 0.8~30 SLPM
- MF5712: DN12, 1/2 NPT(M), 6.6~200 SLPM
The LCD-Display shows:
- The current ambient temperature
- The flow meter address during remote communication is on
- The battery status
- The total and accumulated flow: NCM or SL (Cond. 1013,25 mbar, 20°C)
- The instant flow rate: SLPM or NCMH (Cond. 1013,25 mbar, 20°C)
In the password protected area (FUNction) a maximum total gas volume can be programmed to receive an acoustic and visible alarm when this gas amount is reached. The total accumulated amount can be reset to zero and a zero adjustment be performed.
The optional RS485 Modbus Interface allows remote control / access and integration of the flow meter within networks with its individual address.